Friday, January 12, 2007

The boyfriend has turned 21.


His birthday was yesterday. Half an hour ago. Couldn't manage to post this on his birthday as i was busy helping him to do his architectural submission work. Chim stuff. Tough job. Tedious work. Spent the whole day (more than 12 hours) at his house helping him to cut and paste his model. It was quite fun though. =P

At night, his mum cooked. Then cake-cutting session. Blew candles. Made a birthday wish. And all of us (his family, his bestie, and me) sang the birthday song for him. Although i'm tired and sleepy now, nevertheless, it was a memorable day, a well-spent day with the Birthday Boyfriend. =)



May your birthday wishes come true baby. May you have a blessed and trouble-free year this year. =)
Once again, happy 21st baby! ;)
P.S.: I will be going up to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow with my woman and will only be back on Wednesday. Till then, please take good care of my blog. I'm off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home