Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I guess it's time...

So far during this long long summer break holidays of mine, I've been doing nothing except for bumming my lazy arse around my house, going out with the family, the friends, and the boyfriend, spending the parents' money, starting to adopt a pig's lifestyle which is eat and sleep and sleep and eat, and spending more of the parents' money.


Gosh. Sometimes I really think I ought to be spanked for once. >.<

*feeling guilty*

Anyways, putting my guilt aside, I am very much enjoying this lifestyle of mine right now. At the same time, i do miss KL and uni and the people over there. I miss staying alone outside, away from my family, away from any familiarity. I miss being independent, this means doing my laundry all by myself, prepare my own meals, clean my own room, and deciding what and what not to eat. I miss drinking nescafe mocha at really late hours just to keep myself awake so that i could finish my assignments. I miss staying up really really late when more than half of the world's population is fast asleep.


Yes. I miss all the small litte things which i could do on my own. I really do.

Ok. Back to reality. Chinese New Year is approaching us, just less than 3 weeks more. Can't wait for CNY to arrive, not because of all the good food, CNY goodies and stuff, but more because of the fact that I can't wait to start my 1st year 2nd semester of my degree. And also, because of the tempting ang-pow money la. =P My mum seems to get busier whenever CNY is approaching. She's planning to make muruku today if i'm not wrong.

I'm still trying to improve my photoshopping skills. And yes, i'm learning from the boyfriend. *winks*


Last but not least, here's a reminder for myself :

- Super belated birthday present for the boyfriend.
- Think of what to get for him for V-day.


*thinks hard*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home