Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tagged.

Kai tagged me *thanks dude!*. =P And since i have nothing to do right now except for staring out from the window, i shall do the tag.


Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!


1. I'm a soup person. I love soup more than anything. Definitely can't live without Bovril soup.


2. I am partially blind and partially deaf. Really. I might need those hearing aids soon.


3. I'm very very afraid of anything that has to do with feathers - birds, butterflies, peacocks, chickens, ducks, etc. I'm also scared of their beaks as well. Argh.


4. I love to stone. Anytime, anywhere. That's why most people will think that i'm either deep in my own thoughts/daydreaming or acting arrogant/cool.


5. I eat like a horse but i just can't seem to put on any weight. -.- I guess i sleep all my fat away.

6. I don't do my business everyday. =P


People i wanna tag : Anyone who is as free as me. Heh.


I'm not satisfied with my answers somehow, but oh well, i guess that will do.

I'm currently at Jean's hostel in NUS right now. Prince George's Residences is quite a cool place though coz it's near a jungle. Kinda relaxed. She's doing her readings on her bed while i'm wasting my time blogging on her laptop. Will go out to get a V-day gift for him after she's done with her readings. But heck, i still don't know what to get for him.


p.s.: Will be in Singapore for 3 days 2 nights. Will be back at home on Thursday.


For the time being, wishing everybody an early Valentine's. Spread the love and make more love! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home