Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF

It's that time of the semester again - Week Four.
And assignments are piling up like there's no tomorrow.
It is considered to be mild, per se.
But hell no, the stress level within myself is rising like the flood waters.


2 assignments to be submitted next week.
20% for each assignment.
How nice. How wonderful.
Also, another assignment to be submitted the week after next.
Life is beautiful? Well, think again.


Right now, I should be concentrating on my assignment actually.
But crap, my brains are constipated.
They can't function properly, they can't breathe properly.
I feel stuck. Not with sh*t, but with the word "assignments" in my head.


What should i do now? Please tell me.
My dirty laundry is tumbling in the washing machine as i'm typing this.
I need my much-needed beauty sleep.
But then again, i have to wait for my laundry to be done.


Argh. I'm feeling so pointless right now.
I make no sense, so please forgive me.
Ignore my ramblings in this post, if you want.
I'm trying to be as sane as possible.
However, insanity is inevitable.



Enough said. My washed hair is almost dry. I guess my laundry will be done in a few more minutes. Time for my much-needed beauty sleep. I shall put all the blame on my screwed up timetable and crappy public buses. Tomorrow i'll be typing my ass off for my media studies assignment. So wish me luck. Die-die by hook or by crook must finish it by tomorrow night no-matter-what-happens.



p.s.: I'm seriously allergic to public buses. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home