Friday, April 13, 2007

The phantom awaits my presence

In sleep he sang to me,
in dreams he came ...
that voice which calls to me and speaks my name ...


And do
I dream again?
For now
I find the Phantom of the Opera is there - inside my mind ...


Sing once again with me our strange duet ...
My power over you grows stronger yet ...


And though you turn from me,
to glance behind,
the Phantom of the Opera is there - inside your mind ...


Those who have seen your face draw back in fear ...
I am the mask you wear ...


It's me they hear ...


Your/My spirit and my/your voice in one
combined: the Phantom of the Opera
is there - inside your/my mind ...


He's there,
the Phantom of the Opera ...
Beware the Phantom of the Opera ...


In all your fantasies,
you always knew that man and mystery ...


... were both in you ...


And in this labyrinth where night is blind,
the Phantom of the Opera is there/here - inside your/my mind ...


Sing, my Angel of Music!


He's there the Phantom of the Opera ...




I can barely wait for tomorrow's Phantom of the Opera matinee performance @ Esplanade Theatre at 2pm! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


*dives into her gancheong mode*


Have a nice weekend, people!



P.S.: She is currently enjoying Johor Bahru and her family since last Friday. All thanks to the week-long mid-semester vacation break. For the time being, she won't be blogging till she get her butt back to the super-congested Kuala Lumpur, which is Monday mid-morning. Yes, she really knows how to enjoy her break to the fullest by pigging out NON-STOP 24/7, watching telly, and spending quality time with the family (haven't met up with her man yet). She DID NOT touch her readers at all, although she brought 2 readers back. How sweet, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

Some of them prozac have an attack to-day: soon it is known among the rest that a letter from home, a return of lovesickness or the like, is the cause of it.. Drat it! commented Uncle Billy to himself. percocet. But can one wish for anything pleasanter after a disagreeable incident than that the amoxicillin exact contrary should have occurred, just as the dream has it? The stinging thought in the analysis, that I have never had anything for nothing, is similarly connected with the woman's remark in the dream: You have always had such beautiful eyes.. Occasionally an item of his memoranda would come to light, and thrusting his hand into his capacious pocket, where lay the proceeds of his check, he would penicillin pay for it upon the spot, and insist upon having it rolled up.. For though he was good-natured, he was very shiftless, and it was, as our national proverb says, zocor like pulling teeth to teach him.. His only gift was characteristic alike of soma his methods and his economy.. Now was tramadol a chance to rise, Mr.. It will hardly be worth while to take up the historical significance of dreams as a special subject. prednisone. Such people are called ideal masochists, if they seek pleasure not in the bodily pain which may be inflicted upon them, lidoderm but in humiliation and in chastisement of the soul.. These folks stays here's long's they wants tricor ter.. In pronouncing these words he drew a sharp knife across the guide-rope by which I was suspended, and as we then happened to be precisely over my own house (which, during my peregrinations, had been handsomely rebuilt), it so occurred that I tumbled headlong down the ample chimney and magnesium alit upon the dining-room hearth.. Vashti's sobbing had grown small and ceased; he wondered if she had neurontin fallen asleep.. Pike on some pressin' business; I won't keep you over wellbutrin two minutes a-waitin'.. As his zetia attack upon Mr.. I hope you are not going to carry on a paxil flirtation with that overdressed creature, she blazed...

1:21 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home