Sunday, May 13, 2007

the week that was.

Hi people! I nearly forgotten that i own a blog. Ok, that's a lie. I was actually very busy for the last two weeks. Let's start from last, last weekend. So, here it goes...


Last, last weekend.
The Lims drove up to KL all the way from JB. 3 of them: the mother, the sister, and the brother. Spent 2 nights at Aunty Yoke Chang's house. Yup, she's teck jian's mummy. It was a good weekend, with good food, good company. I was of course, very well fed. Hehe. We had chijlis and this very good seafood steamboat. Thanks to teck jian's family who brought us to the seafood steamboat at damansara jaya seafood village. ;)


Last weekend.
No words will be provided. Just pictures will do. A picture paints a thousand words. Thus, you will know what i've been up to. =)













Overall, i was very, very well fed over the two weekends. I feel so lucky. Hehe. Anyways, it's the weekend again, and i'm done with most of my major assignments. I'm left with American music major assignment, which i'm gonna start doing soon (no lar, not tomorrow). I so need to rejuvenate.


The ex-housemates (Jien Ann & E Jian) were reunited last nite. AT LAST. Finished two bottles of red wine with junk food while playing everyone's favourite cho dai di and the ever challenging Bridge game. I love playing Bridge, ever since the day my sis taught me how to play. And to my surprise, i found someone (Kai the dude) who knows how to play Bridge as well because not many people knows how to play the game.


So yes, rejuvenation is the way to go.


It's Sunday tomorrow. Yay, another day for me to rot/stone/rejuvenate.


*all smiles*


P.S.: Mummy, if you're reading this, i'm not scratching AT ALL. NOT EVEN A SINGLE BIT. *feels proud*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So mysterious one your last two weekends... :P

11:07 PM 
Blogger Yina said...

yalor. wat to do. i love to be mysterious :P

5:27 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home