Wednesday, May 2, 2007

face.book.

Facebook - the current 'in' thing which everyone is talking about now. Actually it's not new, it's very popular in the States (that explains why my sis has a facebook account LONG time ago), and now it's only heating up in Malaysia, KL to be exact since this is the place i am currently residing now.


Facebook is definitely cooler than Friendster, to me at least. Perhaps i'm sick and tired and bored of that old Friendster already... and we can't really send testimonials to our friends in Friendster, we gotta send 'comments' instead, which i think is pretty lame. Oh well, at least there's facebook now.


5 good reasons why you should join Facebook:


1. It's COOL. Yes, the cool factor.


2. It's EXCLUSIVE. Exclusive in the sense that not EVERYONE on facebook can see your full profile/photo albums. It's not like Friendster where your 2nd-degree and 3rd-degree friends can view every single damn thing about yourself. Talking about exclusivity here. Who doesn't like to be exclusive once in a while? Heh.


3. You can poke your friends. Literally. It's cute. I've been poking my United States woman every now and then.


4. You can read the latest msgs from your friends' walls even though you are not in their homepage. Trust me, it's pretty cool because you don't have to waste time to go to every single friends' homepage.


5. Because it's relatively new. Heh. =P


So people, stop using Friendster anymore! For those of you who are into Facebook already, good for you! Add me! For those who haven't heard of Facebook or who doesn't have a Facebook account, please, for God's sake, go get one!


Facebook is the way to go.

No, don't worry, i'm not the advertiser/promoter for Facebook. They didn't hire me.


******

On an unrelated note, i still feel half awake right now considering the fact that i slept after 5am last night and woke up at 1pm this afternoon. I slept less than 8 hours i think. Didn't really sleep well because my brains were still very active after completing my assignment on imperialism. Yup, you heard it. It's imperialism. At least i feel happy now that everything is moving as scheduled. And boy, i realised i'm very determined and persistent when it comes to assignment. I won't know whether the sky is falling or the sun is melting because i'll be too engrossed with my assignment. Oh well, i think it's a good thing though.



p.s.: I can't bloody wait for Friday morning!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home