Friday, May 25, 2007

what a week

First and foremost, for those of you who are still in the dark or not observant in my blog, I was and still am sick since last weekend. Oh well, i dunno what has gotten into my body, and god knows what happened to all my antibodies, i contracted flu, fever, and cough since last weekend. People say good things always come in pairs, but how bout the not-so-good things? o.O As i was all alone at home last weekend, i felt terribly ill on Saturday night. So ill that i could actually persuade myself to crawl into bed by 10pm. However, by 1am, i felt even more ill. I felt as though my body's on fire and my forehead's burning like wild fire. Thank God Bernard stays in usj as well. He saved my life. He sent me to this 24hr clinic and i paid a very high price for my medicine. *booohooo


Bernard, if you're reading this, thanks for dabao-ing dinner and the lift to the doc. You saved my life you know? ; )


Besides that, i would like to thank Kai the dude as well. Thanks for letting me to tumpang ur car when i'm not feeling so well! Thanks for dabao-ing lunch for me when i'm really sick! (:


At this very moment, i am still feeling sick and i dunno why. I've finished the antibiotics the doc gave to me. No more fever, no more flu, no more cough. I just feel sick, nauseous, and giddy. Maybe there's not much oxygen in my red blood cells. Or maybe I don't breathe hard enough. And i realized i've been breathing very shallowly nowadays. Is there something wrong with me? o.O


Last wednesday was the day where I finally sat for the American Music and Popular Culture (my elective) final exam. The listening part was pretty easy and funny. Don't ask me why i think it's funny. I just find it funny. Part 2 was considered relatively easy as well, thank God for protest music. *heeeeheeee


Yesterday was the premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End. Everyone loves Captain Jack Sparrow. =) Watched the Pirates with Adeline, Grace, Namie, Kai, and Peter at the 1Utama new wing cinema. Nice cinema, comfy seats but super-cold air-cond. *brrrr At least the outing was fun and random. ;)


And today, i've finally handed in the last assignment of this semester - American Music major assignment. Chose a relatively easy question but the stuff in my assignment was pretty tedious and well, boring. Blues versus jazz. John Lee Hooker versus Louis Armstrong. Sad to say, i'm not a fan of both. Oh well, at least i'm DONE with my elective. *clap hands


By the way, i'm currently at my uncle's place in Kota Damansara now. My bro is here with me as well. And the parents and sister are arriving from JB tomorrow afternoon. Yup, there'll be a lil Lim family reunion going on tomorrow. I miss the Lims a lot. (:


Ok, i think that's about it. What a week indeed. Just need to cross my fingers and pray hard that i'll do fairly well (hoping for a D, HD is out) for American Music.



P.S.: ONLY 2 more weeks to my finals!!! *Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shallow breathing, giddiness etc are common after effects of a nasty bout of flu. Perhaps, an "allergy" to exams just exacerbate the condition. So, guess the hypochondriac in Yina needn't have to worry too much. : ) However, if it persists, do see a doc again. Am just afraid it might be pneumonia. Do stay clear of crowded places and take more fruits and fluid. Sleep a lot. It's good.

Oh well, I should remind myself that nagging is bad for flu patients.

Jazz....Ummm....Completely unpalatable. It's worse than stale coffee.

Alright, do take care.

1:00 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home