Monday, April 7, 2008

Back from Perth.

From the moment I was away from your arms, I miss you like hell.


From the moment our lips met each other on the last day, I miss you like hell.


From the moment we said our ILoveYou's before bidding farewell, I miss you like hell.


From the moment your hand left my hand, I miss you like hell.


From the moment you touched my face on the last day, I miss you like hell.


From the moment you hugged me so tightly and never wanna let me go, I miss you like hell.


From the moment our eyes left each other, I miss you terribly, so so terribly that it actually hurts.





If the fairy godmother would grant me a wish right now, I would wish that I'm in his arms right now and we will never let each other go, not even for a second.




Yes, I seriously miss him. :(



*don't mind me emo-ing here, just let me do my thing








And guess what, I had one of the best holidays in my life ever in Perth with him! It's the company that matters, even though Perth is small and gets boring after a few days. =) I'm truly grateful that I went to Perth for my Easter Break. I'm truly satisfied that I spent quality time for two whole weeks with him.


Memories are so precious. I will definitely cherish them all and keep them in my heart as long as my heart is still beating.




Thanks for everything you did for me in Perth, baby.










Will gotta wait for a long time before i get all the hugs and kisses from him again. 22nd June, can't wait!










I love you and I miss you even more.

1 Comments:

Blogger E-Jian said...

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

7:22 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home