Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's getting better.

The life right here in Gippsland I mean. Hehe.


Gotten to know MORE people, which is a good thing of course. Joined badminton club last week, and ended up having aching muscles all over. -.- Yes, I know it's very rare of me to play sports other than swimming. But badminton's not too bad, brought back some pretty sweet memories. Teehee.




LOVE MY NAILS! :D Thanks Ivy!


Oh, Ivy is this cute lil girl from Hong Kong who takes Cultural and Communication Policy with me. (:


I suck at painting my own nails, therefore she volunteered to be my manicurist/pedicurist! lol.




Aren't they gorgeous?





Been ebay-ing a lot lately. And this is what I got from my mailbox this morning! Rimmel Professional Sterling Silver liquid eyeliner (Made In England). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home