Sunday, February 10, 2008

Goodbye Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, and Malaysia!

When there's a beginning, there's always an end.


However, an end is also a beginning of something new.


It's the end of my 3-months super long break in Malaysia.


And from tomorrow onwards, I will be in Melbourne for the next whole year.


I guess a change of environment is always a good thing.


At least to me though. :)


Feeling excited, anxious, and nervous at the same time. But i'm more excited than anything else. Teehee.


Will be leaving tonight, flying off from the new huge-ass Terminal 3 in Changi Airport. 11.15pm to be exact. Heh.


Till then, will be missing everybody and everything here in Malaysia and Singapore. Take care all of you! Stay tuned to my first post in Melbourne! ;)


There's always a time for everything. But for now, it's time to say goodbye.


Tata. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home