Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 - The Year That Was

If I were to describe 2007 in a phrase, it would be this...


"Life is like a rollercoaster, there are a lot of twists and turns when you're unaware of."



It is true indeed. 2007, to me, was just like a rollercoaster. You know those kinda cockscrew rollercoaster where there are lots of corners and 360 degrees turns? Yup, that was 2007 to me. Eventful with loads of not-too-good dramas. =/


As i'm blogging right now, my twin is busy packing her stuff right here at her house. We'll be having a pyjamas party with lots of wine tonight, since this is the last time i'll be staying over at her house (she'll be moving to her new house next month!). I'm so gonna miss her current house because i've been coming over to her house for countless times since our primary school days. Oh well, i'm looking forward to going to her new house as well! ;)


Ok, back to the main topic - The Year That Was.


2007 has taught me a lot about life. Especially the vulnerable side of life.

Thank you 2007 for making me a stronger person.


2007 has taught me to value my family even more.

Thank you 2007 for making me a better daughter.


2007 has taught me not to take my life for granted.

Thank you 2007 for making me a better person in general.


2007 has taught me to value those who are dear to me.

Thank you 2007 for giving me a chance to appreciate the friendships and bonds i've made with the people whom are so dear to me.



Last but not least, 2007 has a lot of unforgettable memories. I guess 2007 would be in my mind forever, especially the memories which happened in 2007.

Thank you 2007, without You, i would have continue to take life for granted.



2008 is less than 48 hours away. I'm so looking forward to 2008. I believe 2008 would be a great year. (:


Wishing all of you out there a very blessed 2008 and good luck with your future endeavours. I'm sure you guys can't wait for the new year to come too. ;)


Till then, don't forget to party hard ok? =p



Bring it on, 2008!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home