Saturday, December 22, 2007

one of life's greatest lessons

...is to be happy with what you have in life. No?







Males are always, if not most of the time chauvinistic. Yes, men and their damn bloody big ego. We just gotta learn to accept their flaws somehow. I still think women are nicer creatures. Heh.






Gotten a bouquet of blood red roses and daisies delievered right up to my doorstep yesterday while i was taking my afternoon nap. I dunno why but i seriously did feel better after seeing the bouquet of flowers lying down there on the dining table. (:





Guys like to buy our hearts with flowers, don't they?






He is damn good with his words. Touching and meaningful at the same time. Aww.


Seriously, the note touches my heart. Find it damn meaningful to the extent that i drove all the way to his house just to make him feel better and comfort him since he's down with food poisoning. I rarely drive alone at night and i actually didn't mind going all the way to his house after dinner. Yes, i was acting on impulse, but hey, love is all about doing the right thing at the right moment isn't it?


We are finally back to normal again, after our one-week break. He was hugging me like i'm his child last night, and from there, suddenly i felt i was really precious to him. I felt like i'm his little princess. And everything seems to be rosy once again.


Seize the moment and there shall be love again... (:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... there were tears in my eyes just by reading the first few words in your post. *Paiseh*

So very meaningful of you to blog about this... even so more meaningful of you to love me even with all my flaws........

Love you very muchie... :)

10:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home