Wednesday, December 5, 2007

In the name of vanity

Okay, i guess it's time for me to do something in the name of vanity? Teehee.


"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, please make my eyes BIGGER..."


Did some magic to my eyes, of course, with the help of the essential black eyeliner. Yes, black. Blackest black. Oh-so-classic. (: This time, i decided to play around with my liquid eyeliner which i bought some time ago.




Fact: You need to have STEADY hands when it comes to applying liquid eyeliner. No joke.




Ain't perfect yet? Then practise! Practise, practise, practise. Practice makes perfect. It will be easy to apply once you get the hang out of it.




And there you are, the vainpot within myself. The proudly self-proclaimed vainpot she is (just because she got nothing else better to do).



***



On a totally unrelated note, I know what I did last Wednesday...




With Bernard, and two of his friends - Janice and Zhong Loon (i hope i got his name right -.-). The open-top bus ride was free, and so all of us just hopped onto the bus and enjoyed the christmasy atmosphere there, with the hundreds and hundreds of christmas lightings which were dangling just right above our heads. Pretty cool experience but i wasn't in any christmasy mood at that time...yet. Too early la.



SEVEN MORE DAYS TO GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home