Thursday, November 29, 2007

it's that time of the year again

Semester 2 results are out! Checked my results online and i must say, i did well this time. Thanks be to God. *dances around the room


=D



Was pretty busy the last few days - Metrojaya shopping spree (for cardmembers only) on Tuesday with the parents, and Orchard outing with Bernard, the monash dude who came down from KL, and his bunch of friends/friend's friends, my twin, and not forgetting the boyfriend. Yes, the group was pretty huge... There's 8 of us having dinner at The Village @ The Heeren. It's the same concept as Marche.


Finally tried their pork knuckle there! The boyfriend insisted to order pork knuckle, and so we shared the pork knuckle, plus brocolli soup, caesar salad with bacon and cheese toppings, and a bowl of rice. Their pork knuckle was not too bad, but it wasn't that great either.


It rained heavily while i was at Orchard yesterday. -.- I was, of course, turned off by the rain. Thank God my favourite gelato at takashimaya made my day. :D Shared two flavours - mango and raspberry with my twin. (: The colour combination of the ice-cream which was bright yellow and bright pink made me so... girlish. Accompanied her for some shoe-shopping as she wanted to find a pair of flats. I'm amazed by the crowd at Charles and Keith, there wasn't any sale and yet the crowd is there, i can't even walk around freely in the shop without bumping into anyone. It's that crowded.


I've finally bought a super-belated anniversary present for the boyfriend in Singapore yesterday. A Zara long-sleeve shirt in dark brown. (: Was window-shopping at taka alone while waiting for the twin to meet up with me, and that was when i decided to walk into Zara to get the boyfriend a shirt for our super-belated anniversary. Teehee.



On a heavier note, i'm currently down with flu and my throat's kinda sore now. MUST.BE.THE.DAMN.HEAVY.RAIN.AT.ORCHARD.YESTERDAY. =/ argh. I've actually turned down a clubbing invitation! So unlike me. LOL. I'm just too tired and unwell to club today. Oh well, wrong timing. =/









Tomorrow's Friday already. How time flies. And yes, it's that time of the year again - CHRISTMAS is coming! (: Helped my mum to set up the christmas tree just this afternoon and it reminded me of all the good times i had during each christmas season. Ahhh... the joy of Christmas - i simply can't wait! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home