Wednesday, November 14, 2007

bum bum bum

I'm such a lazy bum to an extent that even I myself can't believe it.


So far, this is my 2nd week back at home. And what have I been busy with?


B-U-M-M-I-N-G around the house like an old woman who just got her early retirement. Yes, i'm serious. BUMMING around the house is all i do so far.


*grins widely


Bummer = lazy.


And yes, laziness flows freely in my veins as i'm typing this. I haven't unpack my luggage yet, which means my clothes are still lying gently inside that luggage bag. Thank god i still have LOTS of clothes in the wardrobe at home. Teehee. But... i guess i gotta start to open up that luggage bag tomorrow since the mother is threatening me to do so. =/ Tomorrow shall be Unpacking Luggage Day. Unpacking Luggage Day it shall be. I just hope i'm motivated enough to start. LOL.


One more thing, i'm so lazy that i don't give a damn about my eyebrows. I love having neat and trimmed eyebrows. They make my eyes look bigger. And i would tweeze my eyebrows if i don't find it neat enough. Yes, i have this obsession with neatly-trimmed eyebrows. But heck, the laziness in me is overwhelming. Sigh... It's starting to grow like a bush. =( I SO NEED TO TWEEZE MY EYEBROWS TOMORROW, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK. Yes, i'm vain, thank you very much. =D


Ok, i've decided. I shall declare tomorrow as - Unpacking Luggage and Tweezing Eyebrows Day.


*wide-opened eyes



Wish me luck and pray that I won't get any lazier than this! o.O


Toodles! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home