Tuesday, September 25, 2007

fly me to the moon

Ok, since today's the mid-autumn festival, also known as the "mooncake" festival and "lantern" festival...



HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL. Hope all of you had a good one this year. (:



Just stuffed myself silly with 5 mooncakes, not forgetting the steamboat dinner.


*BURPS


The word "mooncake" sounds amusing to me. There isn't any cake on the moon, and it isn't produced by the moon whatsoever. It's just a term constructed by the masses, and thus the action of consuming mooncakes has indeed become a culture per se. My point is... we're just consuming some baked biscuits with lotsa sweet fillings such as lotus paste, red bean paste, or even green tea paste thinking it's just god-sent heavenly "mooncakes". The power of false-consciousness. How powerful indeed.



To cut my story short, i'm actually addicted to THIS:





Polyvore. An application from Facebook.com. And i just created the image above and named it 'That Girl'. It helps to divert my attention from shopping at the time being. And i can learn to be creative and fashionable at the same time. And i would know what to buy and what not to buy when i go shopping. Teehee.


Polyvore is every girl's dream. Period. (:


P.S.: I'm currently back at my comfort zone in good ol' Johor Bahru. Everything's good. *beams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home