Sunday, August 5, 2007

a korean affair

Last night, my woman decided to pay me a visit. (: And yes, a belated birthday treat from her at a famous Korean BBQ Restaurant in Taipan. We were supposed to go for the Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant at 1U but it was kinda late as that place was already fully-booked. So we dropped by Taipan to get a taste of Korean BBQ.


Not our first time eating Korean food though. But i can say, this restaurant serves pretty good Korean cuisine. And the best part was that we could refill our side-dishes again and again. And boy, we were so darn full after dinner last night. I love eating with my woman. (:




Their service was excellent. The korean boss even sent us to the lift and bowed to us and said 'goodbye'! Their chef is a korean too, talking about authenticity. Heh.




Our side-dishes where they provide us with FREE refills. Notice the word 'FREE'? =) By the way, their kimchi was good.




We ordered hand-filleted pork ribs. The waiter helped us to bbq the meat, therefore we just sat down there and watched him cook in front of us. When the meat's cooked, the waiter sliced it into thin pieces and placed it on a plate for us to savour. Deliciousssssssss!




*drools*




Besides the BBQ, we ordered 1 main dish each. I had the popular beef ribs soup and it was totally orgasmic! My woman had the spicy korean seafood and beancurd soup. Not bad as well!




We spent more than 2 hours eating and chatting at the restaurant. By the way, the korean tea they served us wasn't my cup of tea. Bleh, tasted like brown rice. o.O I had cold water in the end as i couldn't stand the brown rice taste in my tea.



My woman stayed over at my place for the night. Showed her the gathering pictures which she had missed. As usual, lots of giggling, laughter, and jokes were splattered around in my cosy lil room. Not to forget our ritual - heart-to-heart-talks/girl-talk while lying on my bed. (:



And since she just came back from London not too long ago, she bought me a souvenir which is so like me. A Red Hot Bikini! Now, i can't wait to try out this hot piece of bikini on a white sandy beach... Teeeeheeee.



Another bikini to add to my swimsuit/bikini collection! (:




Don't mind me please. I was happy, therefore i decided to camwhore a bit.


P.S.: I know this would sound kinda lesbian-ish, but i must say this... I LOVE YOU WOMAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home