Thursday, July 19, 2007

forever 21

Date: 6th of July 2007


Venue: New Lucky Seafood Restaurant


Those who attended: The Lims, the Choos, and the Chens. (close family friends)





Felt really blessed to celebrate my 21st with my family and close family friends. Thank you Uncle Choo, Aunty Yoke Chang, Uncle Chen and Aunty Chen for turning up. Also, a very big thank you to Teck Jian, Li Wei and Yuan Xiang for sharing the birthday cake with me as well! ;) Last but not least, i thank God for the lovely parents i have. They are seriously the greatest parents on earth. Without them, i wouldn't be 21 today, i wouldn't be who i am today.


THANK YOU PAPA!

THANK YOU MUMMY!


*hugs and kisses*


And yes, secret recipe's cheesecakes are always good. ;)




The siblings. The older sister and the younger brother. I know we don't look alike. Heh.





A very memorable 21st birthday. I was really touched.


Thanks be to God. (:




P.S.: Thanks for all the birthday wishes from whoever who wished me! *winks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home