Thursday, July 5, 2007

July is my month

As i've mentioned before, i'm one busy woman during this one-month break. Like seriously, this coming weekend is my 3rd weekend here and i didn't really rot/stone much at home. Well, it's good and bad at the same time. It's good because i get to spend quality time with friends and my man. It's bad because i'm not always at home with the mother. Oh wells, but i spent a lot of time outside with the family too. So it's all good! (:


Below are the photos i took during my 3-days-2-nights stay in Singapore... I shall let the photos do the talking. ;)

Day One:



6 of us were at Vivocity, savouring french cuisine for dinner. Pretty good food i would say. The 6 people include Jean (my twin) and her man - Jeff, Leonard (Jean's friend), Kai (who hails from KL), my man and I. We were darn full after the complete meal which consist of a drink, a main course of our choice, and a dessert of our choice.





*burps (excuse me)


After a refreshing shower, after a change of clothes, after slapping some decent amount of make-up on our faces, we headed down to Ministry of Sound (MOS) to have some good time. And oh yes, because it's Ladies' Night as well.


*grins




The guy in red is Luke! My Singaporean friend from Monash. Gosh, he knows quite a lot of people working in MOS. o.O



By the way, my man didn't join us because he was tired and has to wake up early for work the next morning (poor baby). Anyway, i had fun with the rest, nonetheless!




;)



***


Day Two:

The next day, i woke up late (as usual after a night of clubbing). Had a really painful headache on the left side of my head. However, i felt much better after having my late lunch with my twin and her man. Teehee.



At night, i took a bus from PGP (Jean's place) to Marina Square all alone just to meet up with my man. Boy, i think i must be damn blur or still very stoned from the alcohol flowing freely in my veins, i had actually missed the bus stop i'm supposed to alight. I seriously think i do amaze myself sometimes, no? I reached Marina Square in one piece, just that i was er... late. -.-







Yummy yummy tomyam steamboat @ Thai Express. Just me and my man. I had the tomyam steamboat all by myself while my man ordered his softshell crab with rice. The tomyam was too spicy for him. I was happy though, slurping down the hot and spicy tomyam soup down my throat.... Ahhhhh!



***


Day Three:

My man didn't work on Friday as I wanted him to accompany me the whole day. Heeheehee. I was a happy woman once again, with his hand in my hand while checking out the Great Singapore Sale @ Orchard. (: We were at Plaza Singapura at first, then we headed to taka and spent most of our time at Takashimaya (my favourite shopping mall in Singapore). Had my favourite gelato ice-cream, shopped at BodyShop, bought myself a lovely necklace, and chose my birthday presents paid by the parents. I will reveal my birthday presents in the next post, i promise! =D




At night, we headed to Suntec City for dinner. NYDC - one of my favourite restaurants in Singapore. They serve really good baked rice and not to forget mud pies! (:






Ain't he sweet? He always eat what i like to eat and doesn't complain! (:







*winks



P.S.: There are still A LOT of photos coming up in the next few entires. Be patient and please pray harder that i'll be free enough to blog again. I NEED A LONGER HOLIDAY, MONASH!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol online australia - tramadol vs percocet high

8:48 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home