Friday, August 17, 2007

hey there delilah

Excuse me but just let me be random here.


I'm starting to feel guilty for not starting on any assignments yet.


I miss him terribly. So much that i actually bathed in his Shokubutsu Orange shower foam last night just to get a sniff of his smell. FYI, Shokubutsu is my least favourite choice of shower foam but i didn't care last night just because i need to smell him. I really need to. I miss his scent lingering on my skin.


I miss you, baby.



To make things sound less emo, i was at this Monash student exchange and transfer programme talk a few hours ago. Which sets me thinking: "How is my 2008 gonna be?" And also, it led me to the thought that i have only a few more months left with the boyfriend as he's leaving for Australia next year. I have a slight hunch that 2008 is gonna be a tough year. Oh well, whatever will be...will be.


I think i should stop my ramblings now and get started on my presentation for next week. *grumbles


Yes, women need to grumble, sometimes.


My favourite song at the moment: Hey there Delilah by Plain White T's. He sang this song to me last night, at my request. (:


And oh, i've finished watching Sex and The City Season 6. I like Carrie Bradshaw, her shoes are oh-so-gorgeous! (: Now i have an urge to go shoe-shopping... yikes.


Till then, will be blogging again, very very soon. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home