Tuesday, September 11, 2007

argh

I'm such a damsel in distress.


Having this anxiety over something very very small.


You won't even believe your ears.


It's seriously torturing me. Mentally i mean.


Gotta look up to the ceiling every 30 seconds.


BECAUSE THERE IS A DAMN COCKROACH NEAR THE AIR-COND IN MY ROOM!


Dang!


This proves that i'm such a girl at heart, no?



If only the boyfriend is here right now, he would help me kill the cockroach immediately. My guy housemate is afraid of cockroaches. Guys are not supposed to be afraid of anything, especially small tiny little creatures like cockroaches. Thank god the boyfriend is a real guy as he's not afraid of anything. Teehee.


Tonight, it will be only me and the cockroach accompanying each other.


*screams madly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home