Saturday, September 1, 2007

empty-nest syndrome.

Friday was Malaysia's Independence Day. To put it in local terms, it's called the Merdeka.



Seriously, this year's Merdeka was too much of a big hoo-hah. It's just too much. I hate it when they blast loud patriotic songs when i'm still sleeping. It really pissed me off. Especially the song - Tanggal 31. Grrrrrrr. What a lousy Merdeka morning.



Thank God, things got better after that. (: Mummy, Aunty Yoke Chang and Li wei dropped by at my place to pick me up for shopping. Headed straight to 1U from my place, and boy, it was PACKED with people. Managed to find something that i've wanted for a long, long time.



*all smiles





It was too lovely to resist, some more it's my favourite Tinkerbell. =D



P.S.: For those of you who are still in the dark, i'm obsessed with Tinkerbell. Hehe.



At Diva, One Utama:


(was browsing through the stuff there...and then suddenly...)


Me: OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

*rubs eyes


Me: It's my Tinkerbell!!

*quickly asked her mother to take a look at it


The mother: See what?

Me: SEE THIS! THIS! THIS! It's my TINKERBELL! OH MY GOD.


The mother: Oh...okay...

*touches it


Me: Can i have it? I LOVE TINKERBELL SO MUCH. You also know right?

*manja a lil



Mummy: Hmm......


*thinks a while... and then...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mummy: OK LAR. BUY LAR BUY LAR.

Me: THANK YOU MUMMY! :D



I guess it's the empty-nest syndrome. She misses me too much. Teehee. The empty-nest syndrome was quoted by the father. Last night, during dinner, Uncle Matthew asked him how come he suddenly decided to come over to KL for the weekend, the father replied: "It's the empty-nest syndrome. I don't want my kids to forget about me."


And yeah, empty-nest syndrome it is. Also known as ENS. ;)


All the parents do in KL is to eat, shop, eat, shop, and visit their two kids in KL. Life is getting better for them i suppose. Heh.






**********************************


On a heavier note...





=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home