Sunday, November 11, 2007

aching...butt

Phew. The last one whole week was a busy one indeed. I'm still trying to catch up with the pace at home. To prevent my brains from shrinking, i shall try to do a thorough recap of what has happened so far in the past one week.


So yeah.


Monday - Went to duty free zon with the mother. She bought a Beverly Hills Polo Club 29inches luggage bag for me.


Tuesday - I forgot what I did. Shiat.


Wednesday - Went swimming with Victor (the cousin from UK), my another cousin, and my Aunt. I brought them to Royal Johor Country Club (RJCC).


Thursday - Deepavali! I went bowling with Victor and my Aunt. Striked FIVE TIMES! (:


Friday - Had authentic hainanese chicken rice at home, prepared by the mother. Had baileys with Victor after that. I can see he was desperate for some alcohol. Hahaha!


Saturday - Went for sunset mass. The homily was good, it was about love. God's love. (: Had a good dinner at Peking since my bro's back for the weekend. Dad ordered sweet and sour crabs. :) After that, I went to watch Stardust again! Second time watching Stardust, this time with the boyfriend. Stardust is so good that i don't mind watching it again and again! I totally dig fantasy and fairytale movies. (:


Some quotes from Stardust:














And here am i, still having an aching butt on a Sunday night blogging about my week. It must be the swim I had on Wednesday, or the bowling session on Thursday. Either one. =S


I feel so good to be bumming around at home once again. Ahh... the art of rotting! Teehee!




This is a rare glimpse of the hamsters owned by Grace and I back in Subang. Seriously, they are TOO horny and breed too fast. Heck, i think ALL hamsters are horny creatures.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well, human are not quite different from hamster at this point, lol
ah,stardust, i wanted to watch it, but seems sad to go alone T_T
yilie also recommended to me, haha, download time
hope it's not too gay
or else i might like it :D

6:16 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home