Monday, January 14, 2008

the boyfriend is getting older

And yes, the Boyfriend turned 22 during the weekend! He had a great birthday celebration this year, and that explains why he is so chirpy and cheerful nowadays. Teehee. Bought a shirt for him from Topman for his birthday present. Happy 22nd Birthday, baby! (:




His boss and colleagues celebrated his birthday for him at their office. How sweet.



He shares the same birth date with his father. Pretty cool isn't it? Oh, that big cake was meant for his father.



This is his cake. Yes, another cake. Turning 22 doesn't guarantee 2 birthday cakes, right?





I'm not even 22 yet and he wants me to cut the cake together. Cute right? ;)



I love him.



I really do. (:



The Boyfriend and his close buddies - Eugene, and Kevin.






Shoving a big slice of his chocolate birthday cake into my mouth. YUM. (:




And oh, this is my new hairstyle. The whole world has been asking me why did i suddenly decide to chop off my long curly locks. And to be honest with the world, I seriously miss my long curly hair. =/


Changes are inevitable in life, so they said.



P.S.: Too many happenings, yet too lazy to blog. =p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was one of the greatest feelings to have my girlfriend hold my hand to cut the cake with me on my 22nd birthday :).

i cherish ur presence in my life and every single second and heartbeat that i can have as close as possible to u rite now baby...

thanks for being there... even to blog about my 22nd birthday... so sweet. so so so so so sweet..... *grins*.

12:14 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home