Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Greetings from Perth.



Jien Ann and I - Took this while we were flying on JetStar from Melbourne to Perth. =)




He did this specially for me. Aww... (:







In love with the perfect weather in Perth. (:




LOVE THE BEACHES IN PERTH. :D


Perth is a small yet cosy city. Not as busy and vibrant as Melbourne City though but it's still good. There's some really breathtaking sceneries here. Haven't check out the shopping yet but I will definitely be doing that tomorrow onwards. ;)


It's funny that I miss Melbourne already. =p




Anyway, it's back to becoming a beach bum once again. Wheeee! And I shall enjoy as much perfect weather as possible before i get my ass back to the oh-so-chilly Melbourne.



P.S.: It's my 4th day here already. How time flies. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home