Monday, March 17, 2008

Let it glow, let us glow.

Glow party which was held last Wednesday at the Saloon bar was fun! (: Bascially it's a party where you gotta dress up in clothes that GLOW, and accessories that GLOW, and most importantly you gotta GLOW within yourself, which is to feel happy of course. Teehee.






With my blue nails and purple hair streaks, this is oh-so-punk. *lol









***
On an unrelated note, I won't be blogging much this week considering the fact that I have to complete the media law assignment by Good Friday. =/ And then on Saturday itself, I'll be flying off to Perth with Jien Ann to see our darlings! So cute. lol. Apparently her boy is in Perth too, what a coincidence. Teehee.
FIVE.MORE.DAYS. I seriously can't wait, babe!

For now, I gotta get back to my readings for media law. arghh..
They say that those who are in love will glow by themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home