Thursday, April 3, 2008

Two more days left in Perth.

Currently rotting in the Boyfriend's room right now because he's out for his lectures. =/ I'm still very much in love with the weather here in Perth, considering the fact that the people in Melbourne are freezing their butts off. Gee, suddenly Melbourne's weather sounds scary to me, with the windy and stormy conditions.


Hopefully the weather back in Melbourne won't be so back when I touch down on Sunday morning. *will keep my fingers crossed


Since I have nothing to do, there are a few photos out of the many thousand photos I took here in Perth. :)





At Fremantle.




Found this cute lil goblin. (:




Magnet shop. Tons of magnets.




At the pier.




Love the weather here. :)


Whee. He's back from class! Will update soon.



Don't miss me so much, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home