Monday, May 4, 2009

tick tock tick tock

Time. Cruel yet precious at the same time. Life is so ironic.


This week is Week 9. 4 more weeks to the end of semester. And then there comes the exams. And then bang! End of my University life. *gasp


Scary yet exciting at the same time. Scary because I don't know what the future beholds for me (besides working my ass off) and and... exciting because I will no longer face words like Foucault, Habermas, Karl Marx, Giddens, and so many other words which you can't find in a normal English dictionary. So poof! Mixed feelings!


And oh, i'm gonna miss my KL friends especially Adeline. :'( You know I love you right babe? I know you do. HEHE. :)


Shall make the most out of my remaining 4 weeks of my graduating semester. Wish me luck people!


XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home