Thursday, April 23, 2009

teehee

The Easter break just came and went. This is how time flies, as usual. Had a good break this time, away from uni, away from assignments. Just the break that I needed. It was a fruitful break. Easter Sunday was good because I had this really good Korean BBQ which i totally missed. Ahhhh...


I made two people's day recently. Or was it few days ago... hmm. :)


Gotten the green light from the parents. FINALLY. :D


The heat is getting into me. The pimples on my face ain't getting any better! :( Why oh why is Malaysia so hot?


Am starting to have dreams about another winter in Australia. Can't freaking wait!!!! (:



Till then, it's time for me to make the most out of the remaining final semester. xoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous buy thesis said...

Good post! Thanks.

9:29 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home