Monday, October 6, 2008

We sing, we dance, we steal things.

I'm back, after such a long time. Seems very lazy to blog, and i dunno why. Perhaps I have too much stuff to do in reality, that's why i tend to ignore this lil blog of mine.


Oh well, the latest update in my life is that... I just came back from Sydney two days ago. Spent my one-week mid-semester break in Sydney, visited two of my friends there - Cheau Wern and Chee Hung, and one more friend from Adelaide - Khai San.


Sydney is awesome - breathtaking views, fabulous food, and of course the gorgeous darling harbour at night and the oh-so-predictable icons of Australia - the Sydney opera house and the Harbour bridge. And yes, Sydney is a place for beach bums like me. I'm glad i finally went there. (:



On a down side, I'm currently down with a major headache and a freaking painful throat. =( I feel extremely homesick in times like these. *le sigh


Will update more when I'm better, i hope.



For the time being, I shall indulge in the latest episode of Gossip Girl Season 2 and the 1st episode of Grey's Anatomy Season 5. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home