Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Of baju kebayas and a dead roo.

Last weekend was nothing but fun! Cultural Night was good, our malay dance was even better! And thank god there wasn't any mistakes at all. Hehe. :) Shall let the photos do the talking since it's all about photo-taking that night. Teehee.
































A few of the best photos of the night. The rest are in Facebook. =p








On a totally unrelated note, I found a dead Skippy last weekend when i was on the way to the South residences. Yes, a dead kangaroo.












Rest in peace, mate.



The Boyfriend is freaking busy with his assignments lately while I am freaking free after my assignments. What a big contrast. -.- But boy, I miss him so damn freaking much! =(



Maybe I should distract myself with Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home