Monday, April 28, 2008

A great companion to the Lims.

The mother called me this morning to break the news to me.



"Yina, Tiger passed away... I just buried him."



He was a very smart labrador.
He was cute yet stubborn.
I'm gonna miss bathing him, feeding him and walking him.
Nothing last forever, and I know he's at a better place right now as I'm typing this.


The irony of life. How strange life is sometimes. The parents are getting a new dog (Miniature Pinscher) this coming weekend and Tiger just passed away this morning. o.O The timing of everything is pretty scary. Did Tiger feel neglected because we're getting a new puppy? Gosh...




Tiger, the black lab. You'll be deeply missed.



p.s.: I'm getting numbed to death these days. Nothing last forever, it's the truth we must always learn to accept.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home