Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reality check.

It has been 4 days since The Boyfriend left Melbourne, but boy, i've been missing him more than ever. =(





I know it's gonna get a little emo here but i'll try not to add too much emo-ness into this post. Promise.





Started my 3rd Year two weeks ago. Deliberately missed the first week because i would rather spend more time with him and also due to the fact that nothing's really important on the first week. Heeeeeee. 3rd Year 1st Semester, what can i say? I foresee a very busy semester, extremely busy i would say. TEN freaking assignments this semester! -.- Oh well, i shall keep my mind occupied to prevent my thoughts from drifting away. Be positive, Yina!


The one-month winter holidays which just went by in a blink of an eye was SUPERB. Fantastic food in the city, breathtaking sceneries, and the irreplaceable company (the boyfriend) makes me a very happy little woman. :)






Thank you baby for taking the 4-hour Jetstar flight all the way from Perth to Melbourne just to visit me.

Thank you baby for broadening my horizons.

Thank you baby for all the experiences I never knew i'll have.

Thank you baby for making me less homesick.

Thank you baby for the 'surprise' you planned on my birthday. I appreciated it a lot even though it wasn't really that of a surprise. =p

Thank you baby for explaining architecture to me when we were busy exploring the city.

Thank you baby for giving me a chance to learn how to take trams in the city.

Thank you baby for making it happen. :)












The moment you ran away from my arms, a part of me literally died just like that. Can anybody sense the intensity of this emotion?





Even though you're so far away and 2 hours behind me, the flame is still burning as strong as ever.






You are my Winter Warmer, baby. You warmed me up. :)



P.S.: Took more than 5GB worth of photos during the whole winter holidays. It was crazy. Shall upload the photos on my facebook account soon. Till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home