Friday, October 24, 2008

Will I be missing this place called Gippsland?

Exactly two more weeks from today and I'll be busy shifting my stuff to Melbourne. Been busy mugging for the last one week, haven't really been thinking about "Will I be missing this place called Gippsland?"


Till today, it suddenly struck me. I THINK I WILL MISS THIS PLACE even though it's ultraboring&dead. Yes, surprisingly enough, I WILL MISS THIS PLACE, mainly due to the friends i've made over here, and the precious memories I had with the friends I've made over the last 10 months. :)


Yes people, I'm starting to miss this place even though i'm still here. Shall start appreciating everyday, every hour, every minute I have here from today onwards.






It seems like it was just yesterday that I just moved here in Gippsland, and soon it'll be time for me to leave this place. How time flies. Thank God there's always memories for me to keep wherever I go. ;)


Back to my hardcore mugging session. TWO CORE PAPERS next week! Will blog again after that, till then, GOOD LUCK to all Monashians! Time to fight, guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home