Wednesday, February 25, 2009

saying goodbye ain't easy at all, never was, never will.

And off the boyfriend goes. To Australia. This time without me. :'(




We've made a lot of memories this summer. Thanks for everything, baby.


If I could wake up with a pair of wings one day, I shall fly all the way to Tasmania even though I know it's a goddamn boring place.


All I want is you, babyboy.


Let's fulfill our promise to each other, you know what i'm talking about.


Till then, I'm already looking forward to that next hug and kiss of yours.



='((((((((((



p.s.: Will need a couple of days to get myself out of this semi-depressed mood. I shall see how I can do to not miss him too much. It's tough, really. Ask anyone who did/is doing LDR will tell you that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home