Monday, February 16, 2009

The attention-grabbing Big V

And so The Big V just came and went.


This year's Valentine's Day was the most unusual one of all as compared to previous years. I spent it at his sister's wedding, from early morning till the wee hours. There's pros and cons. Major advantage was that I get to experience helping out at a wedding for the first time. And the major downside was that I didn't really get to spend quality time with him. =/





Doing a waltz during his sister's wedding. :)


He gave me loads of my favourite bitter dark chocolates and a really simple V-day card. I gave him a V-day card which had lots of meaningful words written down which came from the bottom of my heart. (:


As we didn't really get to spend time with each other on V-day itself, we decided to have a post V-day celebration which consists of a dinner and movie date, just the two of us. Had japanese food since he was craving for ramen, and finally got to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. (:



"I want to remember us just as we are now." - Benjamin Button




Time to feed the Jack Russell, till then people... XOXO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home