Saturday, December 8, 2007

of skinny jeans galore and KFC












Seriously, Peninsula Plaza Shopping Centre in Singapore sells TOO MANY skinny jeans. Spent half of my afternoon there today. Was pretty shocking when i saw sooooooooooo many colours of skinny jeans they're selling. It's crazy. o.O Oh well, at least it's CHEAP. It was really a steal! (:


Bought black colour in the end as it is easier to match with other clothes of mine. It fits and at least it's tight. (:


Baggy jeans are a big NO-NO.


* * *


On a slightly related note, I'm a KFC-deprived child, for those of you who are still in the dark. Thus, the boyfriend took me to KFC (after my skinny jeans and his billabong boardshorts shopping) to satisfy my craving! Oh well, i'm deprived of KFC here because the health-conscious parents won't allow me to touch KFC chickens AT ALL. o.O




So i have to eat KFC behind the parents' back secretly. It's evil, i know.


Two words - Finger-lickin' good! =D

1 Comments:

Blogger rachel_mayvern said...

hey. not sure if u remember me, met u at kai's bday party. =)

anyways, u go to spore often to shop?
maybe u can give me a list of places to shop where the sales wld be good. =) orchard road is gonna cost me a bomb.. maybe let me know of other places that sells the same things but for cheaper price? thanks!

1:22 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home